ARCH for the healthcare professional
By pooling expertise ARCH aims to help improve healthcare for patients. But ARCH is not only for patients, it is also a platform for attending specialists and experts. The expertise platform facilitates collaboration and the exchange of information, knowledge and experience concerning rare forms of arthritis.
The main advantages
- Where this is not yet the case, there will soon be consensus on the care path for patients with those rare forms of arthritis covered by ARCH.
- When a rare form of arthritis is suspected, the attending specialist and expert can immediately collaborate on the diagnosis and discuss the best course of treatment with the patient.
- ARCH facilitates the exchange of information between patients and healthcare professionals.
- ARCH provides insights into the patient population, different treatments and the results of treatment in regional and national medical centres that can then lead to better care.
- Thanks to the information ARCH gets from patients, better research can be carried out into improving diagnosis and treatment.
Read about the latest ARCH developments in our newsletter, published 3 times a year. You can sign up here for the newsletter.